Thursday, March 22, 2007

Blogiversary the First



Today is the anniversary of my first post here, yay!
In 365 days, I have managed 52 posts. I was hoping to be more prolific, but will instead comfort myself on the quality of my posts (Right. But it sounds good...)
I am / was hoping to have my new layout up and running today, but have encountered technical issues beyond my ken. Hopefully, one of the people I've asked for assistance will save the day.



I'd be nothing without my blog-friends to inspire and challenge me.
Dean recently posted the completed Nearly Naked Challenge, and Kris looks good in her Weasel!
Dean also reminded us all of Naked Couch Day in honor of "the Patron Saint of Naked Couch Day, Her Holiness Erin O’Brien, the Naked Saint" who started and celebrated this wonderful day. Dean and SxKitten put forth these wonderful pictures, and Doug reimagines a classic photograph. (See? I'll even admit in public that I got it, and was amused by it!) All of which makes me slightly sad that I don't have a wonderful and/or tolerant other half, nor a couch, to fully participate in the festivities. I shall hold up high hopes for next year.


Also on my list of links but less mentioned is the wonderful photographer Henri Banks. Do yourself a favor, go see his work - more is on his Flickr account.


Since Doug has mentioned that he enjoys the percentage of cleavage in my posts, this is my contribution for this post. I'd hate to disappoint anyone ;)

I'd like to incorporate these images into the new template, but that will not happen for a while. I really need to spend several hours with someone who knows their way around page design! Any volunteers? Anyone? Bueller?

On a personal note, I was just promoted at work, and there will be a period of adjustment. I've been (and sadly will continue to be) mostly MIA for a bit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renee ~
Thanks for the shout-out and the compliment. It's very nice of you!

Nice cleavage, by the way. I'm envious! *g*

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, on the anniversary, the promotion, and the cleavage!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the promotion! sound like things are looking up.

My 2nd Blogiversary will be April 9. What should I do? I mean, a guy can only do so many nudes.

Thanks for the cleavage :P