Wednesday, July 16, 2008
TMI Tuesday #143 - School Days Edition
I haven't been to bed yet - that means it's still Tuesday, right?
1. What were you known as in HS (Jock, Princess, Geek) Nerd? Wallflower?
2. What were you really? Nerd? Wallflower? Eccentric?
3. If you could go back and tell your 16 year old self one thing, what would it be? You are beautiful. You are a great writer. You are a great artist. Follow your bliss. You are enough, you have enough. Carla is one of the coolest people on the planet (hey, I know that now, but if I'm altering history, I may as well meet her sooner!) Oh - and it's called endometriosis, doctor-all-women-go-through-this-kind-if-pain. Asshole.
4. If you could erase one moment from your school days what would it be? The day James committed suicide.
5. Who did you not date (or more) that you wish you did? LOL - I dated two guys the whole time I was in high school , but I was crazy about many many more. I'm sorry I didn't believe in myself back then, and didn't date any of the others.
Bonus (as in optional): If you went to prom, describe your outfit: Teal and black, shorter in the front, satin and lace and ribbon, and crazy poofy sleeves as big as my head. In all seriousness, I am extremely sad to not have any surviving photos!
Oh - and it was Act One of Dr. Horrible day - and I still can't get the website to open. Too much traffic apparently, and I don't have iTunes, so I can't do it that way. Wah!