Thursday, March 30, 2006

A Little About Me, Meme-style

1. FIRST NAME? I blog under my middle name, Renee
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My first name is from a late night movie, but Mom can't remember the name of it.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I'm not entirely sure. If I talk too much about Trey, I still tear up every time.
4. WHAT IS ON YOUR DESKTOP BACKGROUND? An abstract dark blue bitmap
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Garlic Roast Beef
6. KIDS? Only borrowed ones. I love being Aunt Nee!
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? yup. I kick ass! (How else would I answer that?)
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL ? A couple, actually. This is the only one on-line.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Define a lot...
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe. It's not on my top ten list of things I'd like to do, but I'd hate to rule anything out without considering it.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cracklin' Oat Bran
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES? No, they are all either slip-ons or lace up with hooks.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? More emotionally than physically, but I've always been strong for a girl.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Eggnog
16. SHOE SIZE? 10 1/2 Double Wide.
17. RED OR PINK? Red. I'm not really a pink kinda girl.
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I procrastinate a lot.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Trey. He died driving home from work in September.
20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and Black Mary Janes
21. LAST THING YOU ATE? A blueberry-apple fruit & yogurt bar
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Afroman's "Because I Got High"
23 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Denim
24. FAVORITE SMELL? Neroli
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Craig - it was his Birthday!
26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? I'm all about the gestalt.
27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well, I saw it on reneereads.blogspot.com and on rosario.blogspot.com, two of the blogs I cruise by daily.
28. FAVORITE DRINK? Murky's Hot Chocolate (Cinnamon Hazelnut Hot Chocolate - does it get any better?)
29. FAVORITE SPORT? Full Contact Yahtzee
30. HAIR COLOR? Currently black fading into brown
31. EYE COLOR? Brown (without contacts)
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, clear, blue, green, and grey
33. FAVORITE FOOD? Avgolemono (Greek Egg-Lemon Soup) is pretty high on the list.
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scary movies, oh yeah...
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
36. COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
38. HUGS OR KISSES? I'm a kisser, but wouldn't give up hugs.
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Bought three books today, just finished A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore; also bought Derik's Bane by MaryJanice Davidson and Running With Scissors by Augusten Burroughs.
I love Christopher Moore, and enjoyed A Dirty Job immensely!
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A pic of two of my best friends and I, but mostly I use a Wacom Graphire tablet.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing at all. I don't watch tv on a regular basis.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Kitty purrs
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles, but I like both
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Tucson, Arizona
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm a flibbertigibbet.
47. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? July 31st in Lafayette, Indiana. Yup, I have the same birthday as Harry Potter.
48.WHY DID YOU ANSWER THIS SURVEY OF YOURSELF? Seemed like a good idea at the time, post a little more about me on my blog.

No comments: