Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Fun With Two of my Favorite Girls

So, I've been playing again, using small pictures of Carla & Elaine, the Perception Laboratory's Face Transformer (http://www.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~morph/), Corel Draw 2, and Paint Shop Pro 9. I'm still learning, that's for sure. The first image is the original, the second one is the transformed image, and the third one is the one I tried to refine, with varying results. Two things: I'm not familiar enough with Manga as a drawing style, and I'm still learning at a crawl on the image editing programs. These are cute (how could they not be?) but I hope to be able to get better with all of the techniques. To all of my friends whose pictures are not up here this time, I'm still working on several of these, and hope to post more next week.







No comments: