Monday, May 15, 2006

Wilbertina, my personality pig



The cut & paste code didn't work, and I don't know enough about html to understand why. So, here are my results:
You drew the pig:
Toward the middle, you are a realist.
Facing right, you are innovative and active, but don't have a strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates.
With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.
With 4 legs showing, they are secure, stubborn, and stick to their ideals.
The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are.
The bigger the better. You drew large ears, you are a great listener!
The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life.
And again more is better! You drew medium sized tail.

HA! if my sex life is medium good, I'd really hate to see what bad would be...
Here's the link, let me know how your pig turns out :)
http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/large.asp?id=1087078&p=0&hof=1&q=personality+test

No comments: