Thursday, March 30, 2006
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My first name is from a late night movie, but Mom can't remember the name of it.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I'm not entirely sure. If I talk too much about Trey, I still tear up every time.
4. WHAT IS ON YOUR DESKTOP BACKGROUND? An abstract dark blue bitmap
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Garlic Roast Beef
6. KIDS? Only borrowed ones. I love being Aunt Nee!
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? yup. I kick ass! (How else would I answer that?)
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL ? A couple, actually. This is the only one on-line.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Define a lot...
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe. It's not on my top ten list of things I'd like to do, but I'd hate to rule anything out without considering it.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cracklin' Oat Bran
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES? No, they are all either slip-ons or lace up with hooks.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? More emotionally than physically, but I've always been strong for a girl.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Eggnog
16. SHOE SIZE? 10 1/2 Double Wide.
17. RED OR PINK? Red. I'm not really a pink kinda girl.
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I procrastinate a lot.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Trey. He died driving home from work in September.
20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and Black Mary Janes
21. LAST THING YOU ATE? A blueberry-apple fruit & yogurt bar
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Afroman's "Because I Got High"
23 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Denim
24. FAVORITE SMELL? Neroli
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Craig - it was his Birthday!
26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? I'm all about the gestalt.
27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well, I saw it on reneereads.blogspot.com and on rosario.blogspot.com, two of the blogs I cruise by daily.
28. FAVORITE DRINK? Murky's Hot Chocolate (Cinnamon Hazelnut Hot Chocolate - does it get any better?)
29. FAVORITE SPORT? Full Contact Yahtzee
30. HAIR COLOR? Currently black fading into brown
31. EYE COLOR? Brown (without contacts)
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, clear, blue, green, and grey
33. FAVORITE FOOD? Avgolemono (Greek Egg-Lemon Soup) is pretty high on the list.
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scary movies, oh yeah...
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
36. COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
38. HUGS OR KISSES? I'm a kisser, but wouldn't give up hugs.
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Bought three books today, just finished A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore; also bought Derik's Bane by MaryJanice Davidson and Running With Scissors by Augusten Burroughs.
I love Christopher Moore, and enjoyed A Dirty Job immensely!
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A pic of two of my best friends and I, but mostly I use a Wacom Graphire tablet.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing at all. I don't watch tv on a regular basis.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Kitty purrs
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles, but I like both
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Tucson, Arizona
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm a flibbertigibbet.
47. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? July 31st in Lafayette, Indiana. Yup, I have the same birthday as Harry Potter.
48.WHY DID YOU ANSWER THIS SURVEY OF YOURSELF? Seemed like a good idea at the time, post a little more about me on my blog.
Sunday, March 26, 2006
My favorite quiz sites are:
1. OkCupid (www.okcupid.com)
The dating site with thousands of tests. And a lot of very interesting people. The place where I discovered that I can tell real breasts from fake 19 times out of 20. Check out my profile. (http://www.okcupid.com/profile?tuid=16846388698552078202)
2. Tickle (web.tickle.com)
The first place I found to take user tests. I've been on there for a couple of years, and have taken some fun tests, and the occasional thought-provoking one. If I remember correctly, you do have to join to take the tests :( and there are options to spend money on more elaborate results, but I've been content with the free stuff.
You're a Muse!
What's Your Goddess Identity?
Brought to you by Tickle
3. Sarcasmo's Corner
Not strictly a quiz site, Sarcasmo is another blogger who loves quizzes, and usually links to a new one every Monday.
4. Quizilla (quizilla.com)
Lots of cool quizzes, not so fond of the organization...
Which Decadent Work Are You?
You are Bram Stoker's "Dracula"! You are seductive, mysterious, free from conventional moral boundaries. You can be cunning and are irresistable to members of both sexes. You are the last of a glorious people from bygone days, and you nearly always get what you want.
Take this quiz!
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
Some fun stuff, some lame stuff...
|Which M*A*S*H character are you? |
You are married but still troll for nurses and get quite lucky if you ask me. The worst poker player in the camp, its a surprise that you have any money at all. Also a top flight surgeon, you and Hawkeye are the best of friends, but that friendship was cut short when you got your orders to go home.
|Click Here to Take This Quiz|
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.
Friday, March 24, 2006
I've lived in Indiana all my life. I have a bachelor's degree in fine art. I'm a book lover, and I like movies, but I don't watch any cable tv. (I do miss CSI, tho) I completely avoid the news whenever possible. I have studied palm reading, virus hunting, urban legends, alternative medicine, and the role of the cat in mythology.
I answer questions better than I volunteer information. I have a tendency to get all wrapped up in things and become antisocial. I am insatiably curious about dozens of things. I had six minors in college. I love to chase facts and information about topics that catch my imagination.
I would love to go to Europe, Egypt, Greece, and Australia. Over the past few months, I've been hearing great things about New Zealand. I fantasize about living in the south of Italy as an expatriate american writer.
I think Tom Robbins was right when he said "Smell is 80% of love". I tend to quote a lot.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
So, I created this blog, I'm learning how to use my new Canon Rebel XT, and I'm trying to learn digital darkroom procedures. I've always worked better when I had to show the results to someone...